BioShield UV-C Disinfection Box (midsize)
Designed For Personal Use For The Purpose Of Mask And Personal Item Disinfection
No-Touch UV-C Sanitizing Boxes
Safely disinfects most pathogens from personal items. Using advanced UV-C technology; viruses and other pathogens are disinfected within minutes. Select from various sizes which allow for multi-disinfection use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cutting edge UV-C pathogen disinfection technology
- Built in Alexa Voice operation and control
- Lightweight, durable, composite material
- Internal USB Charging Port to recharge your electronic devices while disinfecting them
- Bathroom (Small – 10″L x 10″W x 4″H)
- Shoebox (Small/Medium – 18″L x 12″W x 8″H)
- Bedroom (Medium – 11″L x 8″W x 4″H)
- Kitchen (Large – 24″L x 15″W x 14″H)
- Toy box (Large – 24″L x 15″W x 14″H)
Advanced UV-C technology quickly disinfects dangerous pathogens that can be transferred to personal items. Easy to operate and control via the built in Alexa Voice Informative Wellness Portal.
Environmental ease of mind with powerful disinfection of surface level contaminants, specifically targeting dangerous pathogens.
Lightweight composite material
Integrates with the BioPPE Wellness Linked Network System (WLNS) to collect real-time wellness data & statistics
Two Models: One Size Small Portable Version With Built-In Battery Pack & Multi-Size Plug-In Versions Incorporating Alexa Voice
Due to increased concerns surrounding the dispersion and exposure to dangerous pathogens,
the need to take extra precautions and safeguard our health has become our top priority. Never
before has the disinfection of our personal items been more important.
We all failed to imagine, to act, to build and have the foresight for today’s global pandemic. At BioPPE, we decided to change that. When the world was hit with Covid-19, politicians and business leaders ‘knee jerked’ to manage the initial impact of the pandemic. Meanwhile, we focused on the phases beyond that, inventing products and solutions which help organizations prepare for and navigate the next normal.