BioMask Antimicrobial Protective Face Mask
Designed For Comfort And Safety
SAFER THAN CLOTH MASKS, SURGICAL MASKS AND OTHER DISPOSABLES*
Using a wide range of medical-grade polymers, our innovative antimicrobial masks were rigorously tested over 30 times against leading U.S. brands, and our embedded antimicrobials killed the large majority of bacteria, including CRE & MRSA, two of the most antibiotic-resistant pathogens in the world.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Forms an advanced antimicrobial barrier between the outside world and the wearer
- General purpose mask for consumer wear
- Mask cover shield for Healthcare N95/N99 Masks
- Protective double-layered design
- Uniquely form fitting, comfortable and breathable
Research has shown that the advanced antimicrobial materials disinfect the large majority of pathogens, including CRE & MSRA bacteria
Powerful protection for the wearer as well as those around them
Dual layer microfiber, antimicrobial material that is especially soft, comfortable and breathable for prolonged use
Customizable mask colors & logo placement to promote your brand
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Strongest protection and longevity of antimicrobial material is best maintained when paired with the BioShield UV-C Disinfection Box for sterilization and disinfection of pathogens
- Antimicrobial mask material can be washed. However, with every wash, the effectiveness of the antimicrobial technology degrades.
- Masks can also be disposed of after each use
Wearers subconsciously touch their face and therefore their masks multiple times a day, which significantly increases the likelihood of contamination. The BioMask’s advanced anti-microbial material minimizes the prospect of infections resulting from touching and removing the mask.
The CDC recommends that wearers dispose of their mask daily, however with the BIO PPE antimicrobial technology your mask can be worn for multiple days at a time and may be extended with proper disinfection.
We all failed to imagine, to act, to build and have the foresight for today’s global pandemic. At BioPPE, we decided to change that. When the world was hit with Covid-19, politicians and business leaders ‘knee jerked’ to manage the initial impact of the pandemic. Meanwhile, we focused on the phases beyond that, inventing products and solutions which help organizations prepare for and navigate the next normal.